The best amenities of a boutique residence
Befitting our guest house-style aesthetic, house of time Vienna blends the ambience and character of a private residence with the world-class service and amenities. Throughout the residence, guests enjoy sophisticated spaces for relaxing and socialising, along with personalised comforts like complimentary breakfast served all day.
Our complimentary services include:
- Free access to the "Karmel" Meditation Center
- Free entertainment in Club 39 Romantic Parisienne Bar
- Locally sourced gourmet breakfast served all day, with fresh ingredients from local markets
- Minibar charged daily with alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Selected international tea and coffee varieties in your suite
- Fresh fruit juices
- Discreet arrival via the building’s garage
- Courtesy garage parking space for your entire stay
- Unlimited high-speed Wi-Fi throughout the residence
- Use of your suite’s weights and yoga mat
The Kitchen is equipped with everything a gourmet chef requires and more. Alternatively, you can engage the services of a private chef to cook for you and serve your banquet in your suite.
Club 39 is a social space for enjoying the finer things in life. The original Parisian bistro bar from 1952 will provide an upscale night to remember – accompanied by music from the first stereo jukebox, made in 1947 and imported from America.
Karmel Meditation Room
Inspired by the founding of the Carmelite order on Mount Carmel in Israel in the twelfth century, this is a place absolute tranquillity, ideal for meditating, contemplating life, practicing yoga or simply relaxing and being in the moment.